Surrey Storage Solutions ltd
112 Beddington Lane
Croydon, CR0 4TB
0203 198 6768
Company No. 09407267
VAT No. GB 315 8107 20
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE UNIT AND SITE
1. Customers are responsible for providing a lock and for ensuring their unit is locked prior to leaving the site. Locks may be purchased from surrey storage solutions ltd, please see price list.
2. Customers may use the unit for storage and no other purpose.
3. Customers may not store unsuitable items within the unit and please check the insurance document for items covered.
4. Customers may not attach anything to the walls, ceiling floor or doors of the unit and must advice the Company if any damage to the unit occurs.
5. Customers give their permission to allow us to break their lock, and/or for access to their unit in an emergency. We will also access the unit, if required to do so by the Police, Fire Services, Local Authority or by a Court Order. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a direct result of our performance of this Agreement being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any Act of God, riot, strike or lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, difficulty in obtaining workmen, materials or transport, electrical power, internet or computer failures or other circumstances whatsoever outside our control and which affect the provision by us of access to or use of the unit.
6. This Agreement gives you a personal Licence to occupy the Unit/s until the Agreement is terminated.
7. Customers must not leave their vehicles unattended on site.
8. Customers and/or their visitors must not leave unattended vehicles at the site. Vehicles are allowed only for the purpose of delivering and collecting from the site. If any unauthorised vehicles are left at the site overnight, the customer/owners will be charged a month’s storage fee and contracted termination will be assessed.
9. All customers must ensure that the door(s) to the Units are closed correctly and that the goods that they are storing are completely dry, when placed in the storage Unit. We will not be responsible for any claims in respect of damage due to this type of occurrence.
10. Customers must ensure that the lock(s) securing their Units is fit for purpose. Locks should be placed within the secure locked boxed area on the front of the Unit to ensure maximum protection.
11. Surrey storage solutions Ltd will provide free of charge £2,000 of insurance cover in respect of items stored. If customers require a higher amount of cover, please contact email@example.com and they will be able to assist you with further cover.
12. If you don’t apply by the terms and conditions you may be asked to vacate your unit with immediate effect and lose your deposit.
13. If a locksmith is required there will be a minimum charge of £150.
14. If your personal details or circumstances change, surrey storage solutions ltd need to be notified immediately.
15. You are not allowed to store flammable, toxic, radioactive or hazardous goods, cash, firearms, fireworks or any illegal items.
1. Rental Fees will be payable in advance on a monthly basis. Please note 30 days’ notice is required for termination by either the customer or the Company. Payments due by the 1st on or before of each month.
2. The Rental fee is subject to increase, by providing one month’s notice in writing (or by email).
3. A failure to pay rental fees on the due date, may incur a late payment charge of £5 per day and/or exclusion from the site, and/or we may break the lock on the Unit and install a new lock, whether or not we have exercised our right to terminate this Agreement.
4. If any part of the Rental fees and/or late payment charges are still outstanding one month after the due date we may:
a. give you written notice that we will remove all the Goods in the Unit if you have not paid all outstanding amounts due in full within 7 days of the posting of that notice by us to you at your address set out in the Schedule;
b. on expiry of the 7 days’ notice, sell the goods on your behalf and pass good title to them and use the proceeds of sale to discharge any outstanding fees and charges due. If the proceeds of sale are insufficient to discharge your outstanding liability to us then you will remain liable for the balance;
c. treat any of the Goods not sold as abandoned and destroy or otherwise dispose of them.
1. On termination of this agreement all goods must be removed from the unit, which should be left clean and tidy and in the same condition as the commencement date. We may make an appropriate charge if we have to clean the unit or dispose of any goods or rubbish left in the unit, or on the site. Any goods left in the unit after termination, will be considered as abandoned, and disposed of.
2. Please note that we do not give any refunds on advance discounted long-term rental payments, should you wish to vacate the Unit(s) before the end of the contract period.
3. All terminations must be given in writing via the termination document form provided.
4. All units/containers are rented on a per calendar month basis, if notice is given after the 1st of each month the following months’ rent will still be due.
5. Any outstanding deposits will be reimbursed within 7 working days of vacating the storage unit.
The rental payment of this Storage Unit includes £2,000 worth of insurance cover for the items stored. Upon signing for the unit, you will receive your insurance policy summery. If you require additional insurance beyond this value, please enquire.
1. I confirm that the goods are solely owned by me. If the Goods are not owned by me or not solely owned by me, I confirm I have obtained the owner’s, co-owners or joint owner’s consent (as applicable) to the storage of the Goods under the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
2. I understand that because the Company has not inspected the goods, it is not on notice as to the existence of any items and has no record of condition. Consequently, the Company is not able to and does not insure the goods and I acknowledge and agree that the Company owes me no contractual or other duty in respect of my goods, including consequential or economic loss, whether or not any loss or damage caused is due to any act or omission, negligence or wilful default, by us, our agents or other customers.
3. I have inspected the unit number to which this agreement relates and confirmed it is suitable for use and in good condition at the commencement date. I will advise the Company if there is any future damage or other defect affecting the unit.
4. I have received a copy of this Agreement.
5. Customer has provided a valid photo I.D and proof of address.
I have read and understood the Agreement and my signature below indicates acceptance thereof.
Signature(s) of Customer(s): __________________________________________
Print name: ___________________________________________________
Date: / /
Our Self Storage Prices
Our simple, flexible pricing plans are designed to meet your needs. With no fixed contracts and multiple payment methods accepted, Surrey Storage Solutions aims to give hassle-free self-storage to anyone in Croydon.
5% off 6-months*
10% off 12-months*
*if paid up front
Pay As You Go
Our flexible contracts give you control – change the size of your unit with just a months' notice. You'll only ever pay for the storage space that you require.
Our drive up storage containers offer an easy loading and unloading experience. Simply drive straight up to your unit!
All our surfaces are hard-standing, no mud, no mess!
Enjoy peace of mind with our insurance, all inclusive in your rental fee. We provide cover up to £2000 per unit, but if you need to insure above this amount let us know and we'll be happy to help.